Wednesday, December 3, 2008

It's a bird! It's a plane! It's... a what.

Yes, that's right, it's a hypotenuse.



This, dear friends, is Gsteve. While doing my geometry, I got very bored all the time and drew crap in the notebook. Gsteve was one of those things. He was originally meant to be a sidekick in a comic I was going to draw (which I actually started but don't think I scanned) except that plan died. Eventually, he's become the mascot of every math class I've had since. (In my last math class, I actually started another comic about him, giving him a backstory and everything. It's... really good that I never finished that one.)

He was also part of the series of bad geometry pun characters that I constantly drew because I thought they were so funny. Example here:



Epitome of humor, right? Right.

1 comment:

Rebekah said...

Ok, these seem Oooooold! =D Yay!