Wednesday, January 14, 2009

I... I just... um...

... while looking for a completely different picture showing different coloring styles I used over the course of a year, I stumbled upon... upon this.



I... I'm really sorry. But when I saw it, I had to post it.

(I always, always forget about this, and then go "WAIT WHAT OH SNAP" whenever I see it in my OpenCanvas folder.)

There's... not really much I can say about this. Except that it was better in theory than in execution. Also I never finished it, which is probably a very, very good thing.

(also, reference for those of you who are going "What the hell is this supposed to be?" this and this.)

(edit: lolllllllz I just noticed I gave Seth coke-bottle glasses. they look like he stole them right from Prof Farnsworth. HILARIOUS)

No comments: